The Department of Advanced Robotics, Chiba Institute of Technology:
>> jump to Japanese
(1) CAD/CAE committee, “ANSYS Kougaku-kaiseki Nyuumon”, Rikougakusha Publishing Co., Ltd.，4-8445-2150-0, (in Japanese).(2)Rolf Pfeiffer and Christian Scheier eds., “Chi no Sousei”,KYORITSU SHUPPAN CO., LTD, (in Japanese).
(3) F.Hara and R. Pfeifer eds., “Morpho-functional Machines:The New Species Designing Embodied Intelligence “, Springer・ISBN-4-431-70333-0, (2003).
(4) “Selected Articles of the 1st International Conference on Design Engineering and Science”, Japan Society for Design Engineering, (2006).
(5) Hitoshi IBA ed., “Frontiers in Evolutionary Robotics”, I-Tech Education and Publishing , pp.233-246, (2008).
(6) Behnam Miripour ed., “Climbing and Walking Robots”, I-Tech Education and Publishing , pp.43-55, (2010).
(7) A. Konno, K.Kikuchi, and N. Michael eds., Special Issue on Aerial Robots, Advanced Robotics, The Robotics Society of Japan, Volume 27, Issue 9, 2013.
(8) Koki KIKUCHI, Tohru KANADA, Toshio OTAKA, and Stanislav HOSNEDL eds., Proceedings of The 3rd International Conference on Design Engineering and Science, Vol.1-3, ISBN 978-4-9905565-2-5, MM publishing, 2014.